Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blog 27 : 512 Donates a Container

Time13.30 GMT Date 02 February 2010

This is a very short Blog to inform the followers of Che Bruce in Haiti that that a local freight forwarding company, 512 (Sheffield) Ltd has kindly agreed to provide a container and associated costs of shipping to Haiti.
The task now is to coordinate the loading of the container with specific supplies for an orphanage which I came in contact with when I was in Haiti with the ERTSAR team.

In the next few days we will post further information and details of the shipment.
I would like to give a big Thanks to all who supported me throughout the mission in Haiti , and a special thanks goes out 512 Ltd for the wonderful gesture of providing the container and shipping.

I Sincerley Thank You All

Che

More Soon

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill British politician (1874 - 1965)


No comments: