Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog 26 : Home

Time18.00 GMT Date26th January 2010

Well I arrived arrived home safe and sound after travelling for around 24 hours, everybody we met en route congratulated us on a job well done.

I will continue to blog as my thoughts unfold. I am now back at work and teaching my students how to prepare themselves for their own service life.

Its strange really, we did do a job a great job whilst in arena, however there is still so much more that needs to be done. The realisation that we at home have so much water, electricity and the basic commodities that sustain life, in Haiti they don't. My mind will not rest until the normal pattern of life for the people of Haiti is restored.

I Have added a few images that reflect not only the ERTSAR prospective but also the country and its people.

In the not too distant future I will write a detailed account of the life and actions of a Paramedic whilst deployed in a Earthquake disaster zone in a land not so far away.

che








We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill British politician (1874 - 1965)


No comments: