Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog 23 : I Thank You


To everyone that has followed this blog I thank you, reading your messages for me it has been a truly emotional and inspirational experience. I will in due course add all the photos I’ve taken over a thousand, each image will tell its own story. I am deeply saddened by the fact that some people within the images are no longer with us, their fragile lives were swept away by this tragic event.

I’m hoping my faithful secretary will add the mapping documents from the United Nations and the relief web site. Taf I salute you, you are a true friend, I thank you form the bottom of my heart for looking after my wife (I realise that sounds dodgy) but you know what I mean. I hope your good lady will forgive me for stealing you for a whole week.

Once again I thank you all for following, supporting and assisting both my family and I, through this momentous time of our lives.


Che Bruce
Haiti
23rd January 2010



We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill British politician (1874 - 1965)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Che,
I have read the entire blog and to say I am impressed is an understatement. Many people say they would like to do this sort of stuff, however it is the few brave people that actually do. Congrats on a job well done, hopefully catch you soon for a beer mate.

Richie Wilson