Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog 12 : Message of Thanks

20th January 2010

Hi

Hope all OK with you.

I've just been looking at the blog again - it is good to know that the students are following Che and have such positive messages for him. Hopefully when Che returns, his experience will be passed on to them in a positive way for their learning. Thank you for setting this up.

Could I ask you to pass on my sincere thanks to all the staff and students within the public service team and Chesterfield College as a whole for their support towards Che. It is greatly appreciated.


Jill x

4 comments:

2dayucan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jill, I can only imagine how you are feeling at this moment x

Tracy said...

Message to Jill.

Jill I just wanted to let you know that our students have appreciated your blogs and we even had a conversation about your marriage yesterday!!! I said that you two really are soulmates and best friends. That is one of the first things I remember about first meeting Che, how lovely he talked to to his wife on the phone. I know you and his babies mean the world to him and he will be very proud that we are all thinking about you too.

Take care. I know you are in good hands with TAF but if you need anything you know where we are.

Tracy x

PS - Remember...Behind every great man there is a great woman!

Anonymous said...

hi jill, my name is danny (che knows me by sprinter) and im just letting you know that we all are very proud of che going out to haiti and on behalf of the students we send our support to you and the kids x